First Snow and First University Exam

Salam my friends, how is life? I hope everything is fine and you enjoy your days!

well, today I took my first exam(it was History of Early Islam) at university, it was good and I think I'll get the full marks in this exam!

when I got up in the morning, I saw a lot of snow in the streets, it was the first snow of 2011 in my city and I like it!:)
I took some photos, and I want to show them to you! enjoy it!;)



all of the above photos were taken in my university! 

and also I took a photo from these colorful chocolates, we call these chocolates "Smartis" in Iran, I couldn't find an English word for these colorful chocolates!:) but I think in English it is "Smartis" too, because when I searched in Google Images, I saw many of these colorful chocolates!:)

have fun ;)

1 comments:

Pooya at: January 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM said...

very beautiful !
I love snow !

Post a Comment