A Tiring Day With A Dead Cat

Hello my friends,
well, today as usual I went to university, I had 3 classes in the morning, first it was Persian literature that started at 8:00 in the morning! teacher taught us two lessons from old Persian literature and they were great!
after that I had English class at 10:30 in the morning up to 12:00, it was a make up class because we were off for two sessions! and at the end of the class we translated the biography of  Johann Sebastian Bach into Persian! after this class I attended in math class, actually this class is really weird because nobody listens to teacher and teacher can't control the class well so finally he said us: "You are really rude students, I will leave your class until you become good students and listen carefully when I teach you!" and some of our good students fought with those students who were in the end of the classroom, but at last everyone left the classroom and I went home straightly!

I was walking in the street while I saw a stray cat! oh this cat was dead, at first I thought he is slept but...!
he must have fallen from the roof of a very tall building! look at his face, you can see blood in his mouth and nose!

look, you can see a dead cat in the middle of the street and a cat in a bed under the blanket in a beautiful house!
humans are like this too!

anyway it was a tiring day today!

have fun! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment